Monday, November 27, 2006

Internet in our town

Unlike most Peace Corps volunteers, we have 4 cyber cafes in our town. Por eso, we will likely be able to update this more frequently and will have greater access to our e-mail.

Have any of you heard of Gmail talk? I think anyone with a Gmail acct can use it and it is just like Skype. Por ejemplo, if you are logged on to gmail and I am too, we can click on something and , assuming we have a microphone and speakers, we can talk for free. If any of you know more about this, let me know because I'd love to use it to talk to you guys.

Thanks for your comments and we look forward to more. Mom, to answer your questions, we aren't supposed to move out until the first 6 weeks is over. I hear people do it though. Also, we have to have the PC Security director come and approve our house before we can move in. Our family here is the same that was mentioned in this entry that we posted a month or so ago when we were here visiting. My time is running out soon.

Adios...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mas - I have gmail, and i think I may have figured out google talk. I'm also not on your email list (erin.elizabethf@gmail.com) Hope to talk to you soon :)

December 06, 2006 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home