Sunday, October 15, 2006

More pictures

Here is a really skinny dog. They´re everywhere. Most of them have owners, but dogs here are seen more as guards than companions.

Brenna took this picture of medicinal herbs for sale in the market here. Everyone I´ve met knows all of the plants and which ones are good for which ailments. It´s very interesting.


This is the church in my town at sunset. Most towns have a Catholic church attached to a park in the center of town.

In front of my house. Those are my host nephews and a friend with their new cow. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

These two perritos are Pimienta (in the back) and Clavito (up front) and they belong to Brenna´s host family. This picture was taken right when we got here, so they´re a bit bigger now but just as cute. I´m pretty sure we are going to take Clavito with us.

I recently found out that you can click on any picture and make it bigger. For that reason I am making them smaller on the screen because it is faster. Enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home